2015年10月4日日曜日

Pay a visit to Kumaishi !

Hello, I'm Win!

Today we paid a visit to Kumaishi Shinto shrine for fish worship.
This is my first time visiting Kumaishi, a wonderful placeー  \(^o^)/

Do you know where is Kumaishi located?
☆It's a town located in Nishi District, Oshima Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan!
   And there, you can see a beautiful seaside connecting to the sea of Japan.

Our New Lab Members ^^
 
 Here, there is a new word  " Shibi " (しび)
 It means " Tunaー!! " (I learned by my professor   笑)
 

Wowーit's an amazing place ! ! !
We paid a visit for fish worship hereー
 
We prayed not only for various kinds of fish that devoted their life to our research but also for the success of the study. Thank you always for everything!

 
Waves were very strong ♪⌒ヽ(*゚O゚)ノ スゴイッ!!!
 
  It' was a nice placeー☆
 
Thank-you Kihara Sensei for bringing us such a wonderful and interesting place. (^-^)
And I would like to go there again with everyone~!!